Harriett Isaacson Excellence in Education
In 2014, the Board of Directors passed a resolution calling for the annual recognition of a member for his or her contribution as an educator. The Board voted to name this award the Harriett M. Isaacson Excellence in Education Award, as a fitting tribute to this past AAR President who so strongly championed REALTOR® education.
This award is given in honor of Harriett Isaacson, a true professional who devoted herself to service at the local, state and national levels. It recognizes the member who has been an educator for a minimum of 20 years and is respected within the REALTOR® education community.
- Eligible Candidates: All members who have provided to the AAR membership a minimum of 20 years as an educator; has provided exceptional AAR and/or NAR committee service over their tenure; retains active status in one or more NAR recognized designations; has an exemplary record of adherence to the Code of Ethics; and has established exemplary, professional, and respected status within the REALTOR® Education Community.
- Nominations: Nomination forms provided to the local boards.
- Selection: The recipient will be chosen by the Awards Task Force.
- Deadline: All nominations are due in the State Association office on or before August 1.
- Awarded: Annual Convention.
Harriett M. Isaacson Excellence in Education Award Recipients
The Alabama Association of REALTOR®; (AAR) is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal and development of residential, rural, and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808