E-Pro: Day 1
Make sense of real estate email marketing, social media and web site promotion.
With today’s increasingly accessible technology, savvy real estate consumers are able to find the information they need online, at any time. Your job is to use the latest real estate email marketing, web strategies, and social media to make sure they find you first.
e-PRO® will help you connect with online real estate consumers.
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Make the most of today’s social media technologies, techniques and best practices
- Implement powerful real estate email marketing and electronic marketing initiatives
- Engage with new tools to help your office operate more efficiently
- Work effectively with rich media technologies
- Identify tools that fit your budget, resources and capabilities
- Create on online presence, and understand the importance of real estate web site promotion
April 23, 2018 | Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This course has been approved for 7 hours of CE.
There is a separate one time application fee of $110.50 for the e-PRO® certification.
The Alabama Realtors® is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals comprised of over 14,000 members. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal, management and development of residential, commercial, rural and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Copyright © 2018 Alabama Association of REALTORS®
All rights reserved.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808