AAR team volunteered at the Montgomery Area Food Bank this afternoon sorting and packing boxes of food for those in… https://t.co/8dAnaiPael
3 days ago
Graduate REALTOR® Institute
All New GRI
Redesigned, re-imagined, and re-structured
HERE'S HOW TO ACHIEVE THE GRI DESIGNATION...
The new GRI Program, beginning in 2014, will require students to earn 60 hours of GRI credit, reduced from the 96 required before.
Core Alabama GRI Courses
36 GRI Hours
36 GRI hours of core courses are required by all students.
These courses will each be 6 hours each and cover the following topics:
• Professionalism – 6 GRI hours
• Accountability and Development – 6 GRI hours
• Contracts – 6 GRI hours
• Working with Buyers – 6 GRI hours
• Working with Sellers – 6 GRI hours
• Technology – 6 GRI hours
If a student chooses to count transactions for elective credit – 1 transaction = 2 elective GRI credits.
Students will pay a $10 processing fee for each transaction.
Students can choose to use a total of 12 transactions for elective credit totaling 24 hours for a $120 processing fee.
Complete one form for each transaction. If completing multiple transaction forms, all of them can be mailed at once with total amount due ($10 per transaction).
MAIL COMPLETED FORMS TO:
PO Box 4070
Montgomery, AL 36103-4070
REALTORS® can choose REBAC designation courses to complete coursework adding to 24 hours. Please contact Jennifer Bhojwani at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) – 12 Hours
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD) – 6 Hours
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) – 6 Hours
- Generation Buy – 6 Hours
- Green Designation Day 1 & Day 2 – 12 Hours (*Both days must be completed to receive credit.)
- e-Pro Day 1 & Day 2 – 12 Hours (*Both days must be completed to receive credit.)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) – 6 Hours
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA (PSA) – 6 Hours
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) – 12 Hours
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) – 12 Hours
- Short Sells and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) – 6 Hours
- WCR: Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals – 6 Hours
If a REALTOR has taken courses in the old GRI model, those course credits will count towards elective hour requirements in the new GRI program. AAR will match hour for hour on the old program with the new.
This option applies to GRI courses taken in 2010, 2011, or 2012.
(Courses taken prior to 2010 do not meet current NAR requirements.)
NOTE: Options 1, 2, and 3 are not mutually exclusive and can be combined to reach the 24 hour elective requirement.
Ready to Graduate?
Students submit the GRI Progress Report upon graduation request with $25 graduation fee and receive the GRI Designation!
The Alabama Association of Realtors® (AAR) is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals comprised of over 13,000 members. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal, management and development of residential, commercial, rural and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808