Harriett Isaacson Excellence in Education
In 2014, the Board of Directors passed a resolution calling for the annual recognition of a member for his or her contribution as an educator. The Board voted to name this award the Harriett M. Isaacson Excellence in Education Award, as a fitting tribute to this past AAR President who so strongly championed REALTOR® education.
This award is given in honor of Harriett Isaacson, a true professional who devoted herself to service at the local, state and national levels. It recognizes the member who has been an educator for a minimum of 20 years and is respected within the REALTOR® education community.
- Eligible Candidates: All members who have provided to the AAR membership a minimum of 20 years as an educator; has provided exceptional AAR and/or NAR committee service over their tenure; retains active status in one or more NAR recognized designations; has an exemplary record of adherence to the Code of Ethics; and has established exemplary, professional, and respected status within the REALTOR® Education Community.
- Nominations: Nomination forms provided to the local boards.
- Selection: The recipient will be chosen by the Awards Task Force.
- Deadline: All nominations are due in the State Association office on or before September 1.
- Awarded: Annual Convention.
Harriett M. Isaacson Excellence in Education Award Recipients
2018 Anne Powell
2017 Ginny Willis
2016 Bob McMillan
2015 Jim Lawrence
2014 Harriett Isaacson
The Alabama Association of REALTORS® (AAR) is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals comprised of over 16,000 members from 25 boards and 1,200 real estate companies. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal, management and development of residential, commercial, rural and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Copyright © 2019 Alabama Association of REALTORS®
All rights reserved.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808