UPDATED 2-DAY COURSE!
This course is eligible for 12 Hours Alabama GRI Elective Credit
This course is eligible for 9 Hours Alabama CE Credit
Technology has changed more in the past 5 years than it has in the past 50 years. It has fundamentally changed how people communicate in their day-to-day lives. The adoption of smartphones and mobile technology keeps us connected all the time, everywhere we go. The physical boundaries of time and space are going away. As the saying goes, “If it’s not on Facebook, it didn’t happen.”
Today’s real estate professionals need to have mobile technology and social networking skills and know how to engage consumers by using a wide variety of new online communication venues. Of course, that doesn’t mean that you should drop marketing and communication strategies that are currently working in your business. Rather, this course is designed to help you:
- Understand the changes in consumer behavior and communication;
- Integrate and use new technology to run a more effective and efficient business;
- Understand the importance of data privacy and security as well as how to develop data privacy policies and procedures and fulfill legal responsibilities created by a data breach.
How to Earn NAR’s e-PRO® Certification
The next steps for earning NAR’s e-PRO® certification are straightforward.
When you have successfully completed the course, you will need to submit a one-time application fee of $149.00 online at www.ePRONAR.com.
Once completing all the program requirements, NAR will confer the e-PRO® certification to you and notify you by email.
The benefits of becoming e-PRO® certified are:
- Use of the e-PRO® logo and nameD
- Differentiation at Nar.Realtor and at Realtor.com®
- Customizable marketing materials
- Online referral directory
- Email Newsletter
- Downloadable certificate
- Private Facebook group (coming soon)
- Periodic Facebook Live events discussing technology updates (coming soon)
- Lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store
There are no e-PRO courses scheduled at this time.
The Alabama Association of REALTORS® (AAR) is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals comprised of over 16,000 members from 25 boards and 1,200 real estate companies. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal, management and development of residential, commercial, rural and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Copyright © 2019 Alabama Association of REALTORS®
All rights reserved.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808