NEXT OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD BEGINS APRIL 1, 2020
REALhealth saved our members over $1.2 million in 2019 compared to other health and wellness insurance plans!
Check back for more information coming soon about 2020 rates and products available exclusively to members of Alabama REALTORS®. Enrollment will be held April 1-30, 2020.
- Three choices of BCBS major medical
- Two choices of BCBS dental plans
- A vision plan
- And three guarantee issue products: life insurance with a long-term care rider, critical illness and accident plans
- NEW! A different type of long-term care product and a short-term care option
Members can purchase any part of the plan as a stand-alone product or can pair together.
REALhealth is not a self-funded plan. REALhealth will be administered through a third-party with integration through a web-based portal. The portal will allow members to access their health insurance policy information 24/7 from a laptop or mobile device.
REALhealth Benefit Portal
The portal will allow members to access their health insurance policy information 24/7 from a laptop or mobile device. The monthly administrative and portal fee is $14.
- Access your benefits anytime from anywhere
- Choose your benefits with our unique shopping cart experience
- Receive notifications and other important information
- Information is secure and compliant