July 2020 Membership Report
August 17, 2020
As of July 31, 2020, statewide membership is currently at 16,775¹, which is up 463 members, a 2.84% increase since the end of July last year.
- Mobile Area Association: 7.71%
- Huntsville Area Association: 7.22%
- Birmingham Area Association: 5.82%
- Wiregrass Board: 15.28%
- East Alabama Board: 10.29%
- Cullman Association: 8.85%
- Etowah-Cherokee Association: 4.68%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 3.98%
- Lee County Association: 3.81%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR grew to 1,409,727 members, which is an addition of 26,717 members for a 1.93% increase from the end of July 2019.
For states in the medium category, Alabama had the third highest year-over-year membership growth for a total of 4.89% and is ranked seventh highest among all states for year-over-year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.