October 2020 Membership Report
November 10, 2020
As of October 31, 2020, statewide membership is currently at 17,329¹, which is up 749 members, a 4.52% increase since the end of October last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at fifteen out of twenty-five boards.
- Mobile Area Association: 7.11%
- Birmingham Area Association: 6.95%
- Huntsville Area Association: 6.55%
- Montgomery Area Association: 6.23%
- Baldwin County Association: 3.46%
- Wiregrass Board: 15.75%
- East Alabama Board: 8.45%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 4.89%
- Lee County Association: 4.50%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 4.38%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 4.24%
- Cullman Association: 3.27%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 2.96%
- Etowah-Cherokee Association: 2.47%
- St. Clair Association: 1.96%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR grew to 1,451,031 members, which is an addition of 44,593 members for a 3.17% increase from the end of October 2019.
For states in the medium category, Alabama had the fourth highest year over year membership growth for a total of 5.92% and is ranked eighth highest among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.