June 2021 Membership Report
July 13, 2021
Strong growth continued in June with statewide membership currently at 18,055¹, which is up 1,393 members, an 8.36% increase since the end of June last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at 21 out of 24 boards, with double-digit growth at nine of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 10.32%
- Montgomery Area Association: 10.24%
- Huntsville Area Association: 9.63%
- Birmingham Area Association: 6.62%
- Mobile Area Association: 3.72%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 29.26%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 18.64%
- Wiregrass Board: 11.03%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 10.87%
- East Alabama Board: 10.34%
- Etowah-Cherokee Association: 9.96%
- Cullman Association: 9.88%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 8.43%
- Lee County Association: 8.09%
- Shoals Area Association: 6.17%
- Marshall County Board: 5.26%
- St. Clair Association: 4.00%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 2.41%
- Morgan County Association: 2.01%
- Covington Association: 24.62%
- Eufaula Board: 15.38%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,521,380 members, which is an addition of 124,805 members for an 8.94% increase from the end of June 2020. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the sixth-highest year-over-year membership growth for a total of 9.79% and is ranked twenty-eighth among all states for year-over-year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.