July 2021 Membership Report
August 10, 2021
Strong growth continued in July with statewide membership currently at 18,322¹, which is up 2,030 members, a 12.46% increase since the end of July last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at 18 out of 24 boards with double-digit growth at 13 of those boards.
- Huntsville Area Association: 18.44%
- Birmingham Area Association: 15.43%
- Montgomery Area Association: 12.65%%
- Mobile Area Association: 11.83%
- Baldwin County Association: 11.15%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 28.95%
- Wiregrass Board: 24.45%
- East Alabama Board: 19.85%
- Cullman Association: 18.58%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 17.52%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 16.17%
- Lee County Association: 10.03%
- Etowah-Cherokee Association: 9.79%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 3.39%
- Walker Area Association: 2.14%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 1.78%
- Covington Association: 13.89%
- Eufaula Board: 2.27%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,534,008 members, which is an addition of 124,281 members for an 8.82% increase from the end of July 2020. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the sixth highest year over year membership growth for a total of 10.54% and is ranked seventeenth among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.