November 2021 Membership Report
December 6, 2021
Strong growth continued in November with statewide membership currently at 19,041¹, which is up 1,514 members, an 8.64% increase since the end of November last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at 20 out of 24 boards, with double-digit growth at nine of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 11.37%
- Montgomery Area Association: 10.52%
- Huntsville Area Association: 10.12%
- Birmingham Area Association: 6.81%
- Mobile Area Association: 6.17%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 33.16%
- Walker Area Association: 15.56%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 14.42%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 12.30%
- East Alabama Board: 8.92%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 8.67%
- Wiregrass Board: 8.52%
- Lee County Association: 7.39%
- Cullman Association: 6.13%
- Shoals Area Association: 4.97%
- Etowah-Cherokee Association: 3.19%
- Marshall County Board: 2.82%
- Morgan County Association: 2.25%
- Covington Association: 22.86%
- Eufaula Board: 11.63%
According to the NAR Membership Report² NAR has a total of 1,568,556 members, which is an addition of 108,159 members for a 7.41% increase from the end of November 2020. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the fourth-highest year-over-year membership growth for a total of 9.49% and is ranked thirteenth among all states for year-over-year membership growth
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.