February 2022 Membership Report
March 4, 2022
Strong growth continued in February of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 18,969¹, which is up 1,369 members, a 7.78% increase since the end of February last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at 19 out of 24 boards, with double-digit growth at six of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 11.28%
- Huntsville Area Association: 10.24%
- Montgomery Area Association: 9.54%
- Birmingham Area Association: 7.37%
- Mobile Area Association: 6.55%
- Wiregrass Board: 11.40%
- East Alabama Board: 10.90%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 10.76%
- Walker Area Association: 9.33%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 8.04%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 7.34%
- Lee County Association: 7.34%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 5.68%
- Cullman Association: 5.26%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 3.59%
- Morgan County Association: 1.25%
- Shoals Area Association: 1.17%
- Covington Association: 13.51%
- Eufaula Board: 6.38%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,522,801 members, which is an addition of 74,711 members, for a 5.16% increase from the end of February 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the second-highest year-over-year membership growth for a total of 7.92% and is ranked fifth among all states for year-over-year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.