March 2022 Membership Report
April 8, 2022
Strong growth continued in March of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 19,051¹, which is up 1,664 members, a 9.57% increase since the end of March last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at twenty out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at six of those boards.
- Birmingham Area Association: 14.27%
- Baldwin County Association: 11.31%
- Huntsville Area Association: 10.76%
- Montgomery Area Association: 9.00%
- Mobile Area Association: 5.44%
- East Alabama Board: 13.16%
- Wiregrass Board: 12.50%
- Walker Area Association: 9.74%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 9.61%
- Lee County Association: 7.92%
- Morgan County Association: 7.21%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 6.86%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 6.10%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 4.75%
- Cullman Association: 3.00%
- Shoals Area Association: 1.57%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 1.19%
- Covington Association: 12.00%
- Talladega Board: 7.14%
- Eufaula Board: 4.35%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,531,070 members, which is an addition of 67,264 members for an 4.60% increase from the end of March 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the first highest year over year membership growth for a total of 9.86% and is ranked third among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.