April 2022 Membership Report
May 6, 2022
Year over year growth continued in April of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 18,932¹, which is up 1,337 members, a 7.6% increase since the end of April last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at twenty out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at seven of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 10.79%
- Huntsville Area Association: 10.10%
- Montgomery Area Association: 8.54%
- Birmingham Area Association: 6.55%
- Mobile Area Association: 5.68%
- East Alabama Board: 14.67%
- Walker Area Association: 12.43%
- Wiregrass Board: 10.64%
- Shoals Area Association: 9.11%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 8.51%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 7.58%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 6.86%
- Lee County Association: 5.70%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 5.54%
- Morgan County Association: 5.25%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 3.61%
- Cullman Association: 2.24%
- Talladega Board: 11.11%
- Covington Association: 10.53%
- Eufaula Board: 2.17%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,547,699 members, which is an addition of 63,150 members for an 4.25% increase from the end of April 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the second highest year over year membership growth for a total of 7.44% and is ranked fourth among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.