June 2022 Membership Report
July 11, 2022
Year over year growth continued in June of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 19,280¹, which is up 1,225 members, a 6.78% increase since the end of June last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at twenty out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at three of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 9.79%
- Huntsville Area Association: 9.74%
- Montgomery Area Association: 8.04%
- Mobile Area Association: 5.65%
- Birmingham Area Association: 4.51%
- Walker Area Association: 20.56%
- East Alabama Board: 11.25%
- Wiregrass Board: 9.25%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 7.82%
- Shoals Area Association: 7.17%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 6.90%
- Morgan County Association: 6.89%
- Lee County Association: 6.40%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 6.32%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 6.11%
- Cullman Association: 3.37%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 1.18%
- Talladega Board: 21.43%
- Covington Association: 4.94%
- Eufaula Board: 4.44%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,576,668 members, which is an addition of 55,288 members for an 3.63% increase from the end of June 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the second highest year over year membership growth for a total of 7.56% and is ranked fourth among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.