September 2022 Membership Report
October 17, 2022
Year over year growth continued in September of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 19,689¹, which is up 966 members, a 5.16% increase since the end of September last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at twenty-one out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at four of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 8.29%
- Huntsville Area Association: 7.50%
- Montgomery Area Association: 5.79%
- Mobile Area Association: 4.73%
- Birmingham Area Association: 1.96%
- Wiregrass Board: 14.14%
- Walker Area Association: 11.71%
- Lee County Association: 10.49%
- East Alabama Board: 8.77%
- Morgan County Association: 7.72%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 6.88%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 5.38%
- Shoals Area Association: 4.73%
- Northeast Alabama Association: 2.74%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 2.29%
- Marshall County Board: 1.65%
- Athens-Limestone Association: 1.60%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 1.14%
- Talladega Board: 10.00%
- Eufaula Board: 6.52%
- Covington Association: 2.30%
According to the NAR Membership Report², NAR has a total of 1,599,135 members, which is an addition of 42,373 members for a .39% increase from the end of September 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the third highest year over year membership growth for a total of 5.38% and is ranked seventh among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
²Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.