October 2022 Membership Report
November 7, 2022
Year over year growth continued in October of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 19,675, which is up 748 members, a 3.95% increase since the end of October last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at nineteen out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at four of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 5.11%
- Huntsville Area Association: 6.95%
- Montgomery Area Association: 2.94%
- Mobile Area Association: 2.28%
- Birmingham Area Association: 1.53%
- Wiregrass Board: 15.41%
- Walker Area Association: 11.00%
- Lee County Association: 7.60%
- East Alabama Board: 11.76%
- Morgan County Association: 7.26%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 6.37%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 4.63%
- Shoals Area Association: 3.79%
- Northeast Alabama Association: 1.50%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 2.27%
- Marshall County Board: 2.20%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 4.65%
- Talladega Board: 10.00%
- Eufaula Board: 6.52%
According to the NAR Membership Report, NAR has a total of 1,600,886 members, which is an addition of 36,349 members for an 2.32% increase from the end of October 2021. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the second highest year over year membership growth for a total of 4.15% and is ranked ninth among all states for year over year membership growth.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
2Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.