December 2022 Membership Report
January 9, 2023
Year over year growth continued in December of 2022 with statewide membership currently at 19,474, which is up 469 members, a 2.4% increase since the end of December last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at twenty-one out of twenty boards with double-digit growth at five of those boards.
- Baldwin County Association: 4.81%
- Huntsville Area Association: 5.73%
- Mobile Area Association: 2.35%
- Montgomery Area Association: 2.78%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 2.72%
- Cullman Association: 2.88%
- East Alabama Board: 10.98%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 11.24%
- Lee County Association: 8.02%
- Marshall County Board: 3.91%
- Morgan County Association: 8.18%
- Northeast Alabama Association: 2.70%
- Shoals Area Association: .57%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 1.85%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 7.13%
- Walker Area Association: 16.04%
- Wiregrass Board: 17.63%
- Covington Association: 5.95%
- Eufaula Board: 6.25%
- Talladega Board: 17.86%
According to the NAR Membership Report, NAR has a total of 1,580,971 members. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the fourth highest year over year membership growth for a total of 2.39%.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
2Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.