January 2023 Membership Report
February 13, 2023
Year over year growth continued in January of 2023 with statewide membership currently at 19,397, which is up 558 members, a 2.96% increase since the end of January last year.
Alabama REALTORS® saw a steady increase in membership this month due to growth at nineteen out of twenty-three boards with double-digit growth at five of those boards.
- Baldwin REALTORS®: 3.03%
- Huntsville Area Association: 4.34%
- Mobile Area Association: 2.42%
- Montgomery Area Association: 3.02%
- Calhoun County Area Board: 1.20%
- Cullman Association: 5.38%
- East Alabama Board: 9.83%
- Lake Martin Area Association: 11.11%
- Lee County Association: 5.76%
- Marshall County Board: 10.40%
- Morgan County Association: 7.17%
- Northeast Alabama Association: 4.32%
- Southeast Alabama Association: 2.74%
- Tuscaloosa Association: 5.15%
- Walker Area Association: 34.29%
- Wiregrass Board: 16.16%
- Covington Association: 8.24%
- Eufaula Board: 6.00%
- Talladega Board: 17.86%
According to the NAR Membership Report, NAR has a total of 1,548,058 members. For states in the medium category, Alabama had the fourth highest year over year membership growth for a total of 3.07%.
¹Alabama Membership Report includes REALTOR®, REALTOR® ASSOCIATES, Institute Affiliates, Affiliates, and Non-Member Salesperson memberships.
2Membership numbers are taken from NAR’s Monthly Membership Report and include REALTOR® and REALTOR® ASSOCIATES only.