Alabama REALTORS® Graduate, REALTOR® Institute 2020 Session One Review
February 27, 2020
After Capitol Conference, GRI Session One kicked off with great success. Students spent Wednesday, February 12 and Thursday, February 13 at the Alabama Association of REALTORS® learning about Buyer Services, Seller Services, and Negotiating for Success. The five member instructor team for this GRI session included Anne Powell, Bob McMillan, Brenda Wallace, Jim Lawrence, and Shulanda Franks. Students remarked that they loved the new tandem teaching format and found the updated program content to be informative and interesting.
Registration for the remaining 2020 sessions is now open so secure your seat by signing up today!
- Market Knowledge and Systems & Tools: April 8-9 at Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Ethics & Legal Considerations: April 14-15 at Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook
- Ethics & Legal Considerations: July 22-23 at Mobile Area Association of REALTORS®
- Market Knowledge and Systems & Tools: August 5-6 at Baldwin County Area Association of REALTORS®
- Business Skills II: October 19-20 at The Grand Hotel